2011年12月14日星期三

Why is Fan Bingbing Li Bingbing particularly nasty

This is a very precious photos, maybe a lot of people do not know - years of Li Bingbing Zhang Ziyi is a close friend.

Zhang Ziyi, Li Bingbing make a close friend for many years, two people in co-operation "Purple Butterfly" when he forged a profound friendship.

Li Bingbing and Zhang Ziyi have been treated to a foot injury, Li Bingbing, recalled: In the Shanghai film "Purple Butterfly", I was the cheap bridesmaid dresses wheels run over the left toe, then Ziyi closest to me, she immediately ran to see I am serious not serious. Then, the ice immediately evening dresses put the job, or else will be badly swollen, but the studio is no ice, so she went to buy me ice popsicles. At that time I have a lot of fake blood body, dirty. Zhang Ziyi is the big star thing, but she does not Pazang ice for me personally, it makes me very impressed, really mind. I think ZZ's man is very enthusiastic, very simple, unlike some of the rumors that it, I really quite enjoy her. I really want to like her, only making one or two movies a year. Many people are willing to take me and Wallace comparison, but I think the two of us so different, not comparable. And I think, rather than with her, in that case and more than Zhang Ziyi, because she is the most successful examples and goals. cheap cocktail dresses

Joke of the passage, but implicit in the delicate relationship between her and Fan Bingbing, Li Bingbing, Fan Bingbing disdain the media get to compare himself with, in her heart was not successful example of Fan Bingbing, Zhang Ziyi with her than to be eligible.

没有评论:

发表评论